Uptown Volvo Cars West Island15 Auto Plaza, Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 5Z7
Once you've chosen the new Volvo that's right for you, you'll get plenty of options to buy it. At Uptown Volvo West Island, we're here to help you make an informed financing decision by providing the right advice and information you need.
This means, for example, that we can help you choose between financing and leasing for your next purchase. This may seem like an easy decision and for many buyers, the choice has already been made, but if you are unsure and need information, we can help you at Uptown Volvo West Island.
Let our specialists help you today and tell you all about the key differences between financing and leasing, and especially the benefits of each purchase solution. Send us your questions online or contact us directly. In the meantime, check out our quick comparison of both possibilities.
Benefits of Financing
- No restrictions on mileage
- The car belongs to you and its maintenance, therefore, an investment
- It is possible to modify the car as it sees fit
- More affordable in the long run
- The best option if you want to keep your vehicle for a long time
Benefits of Leasing
- More affordable monthly payments
- Possibility to change vehicles easily every two or three years
- No depreciation
- More advantageous if you use your vehicle for work or for your company
Ultimately, you need to decide how you plan to use your vehicle, the number of kilometres you plan to drive each year, and how long you want to keep the vehicle. All of these factors determine whether financing or leasing is the right option for you. Come to Uptown Volvo West Island today and let us help you make the right choice.
For more information, please contact us today at Uptown Volvo West Island!